What Are The Uses Of Entacapone?
Entacapone is used in the treatment of symptoms of Parkinson’s disease like stiffness, muscle spasms, tremors, and poor muscle control.
What Are The Side Effects Of Entacapone?
Entacapone, in some cases, may cause side effects such as:
- Diarrhoea, uncontrolled/unwanted movements
- Vomiting, nausea, gas, dry mouth
- Tiredness, Increased sweating
- Abdominal pain, dizziness, lightheadedness
Please consult a physician if the symptoms are persistent.
What Are The Contraindications Of Entacapone?
Please inform your doctor if you have any of the following conditions:
- Hypersensitivity towards the drug entacapone or any other allergies.
- Liver disease
- Mental mood disorders (schizophrenia, depression)
- Low blood pressure (hypotension), sleep disorders