What Are The Uses Of Epirubicin?
Epirubicin is used for the treatment of breast cancer.
What Are The Side Effects Of Epirubicin?
Some common side effects of epirubicin are:
- Abdominal pain, nausea
- Diarrhoea, vomiting
- Skin/nail color changes
- Flushing, temporary hair loss
Please consult a physician if the symptoms are persistent.
What Are The Contraindications Of Epirubicin?
Please inform your doctor if you have any of the following conditions:
- Hypersensitivity towards epirubicin or any other allergies.
- Anaemia, low blood cell count
- Gout, recent heart attack
- Congestive heart failure
- Kidney disease, liver disease
- Radiation treatment
- Taking live bacterial vaccines