What Are The Uses Of Eranda moola?
Eranda moola is also known as castor. The tree has special medicinal properties and each and every part of the castor tree are used in traditional medicine. But seed oil has more importance as it:
- Cures rheumatism, severe constipation, worm infestation, abdominal disorders, arthritis, and facial paralysis.
- Promotes hair growth
- Relieves skin disorders, boils, furuncles.
- Treats urine retention, urinary tract infections (UTI), dysuria, sciatica, lumbago, epilepsy, inflammation, fever, jaundice.
- Treats cracked heels, rough skin and hyperpigmentation.
- Reduces irritation of eyes
- Relieves piles, chronic stomach pain.
- Prevents dandruff
- Improves lactation
- Reduces risk of liver failure
What Are The Side Effects Of Eranda moola?
Eranda moola is usually safe, but in some cases like an overdose may cause:
- Diarrhoea, vomiting
- Low blood pressure
- Skin allergy, gastric irritation
Please consult a physician if the symptoms are persistent.
What Are The Contraindications Of Eranda moola?
Please inform your doctor if you have any of the following conditions: