What Are The Uses Of Ergoloid mesylate?
Ergoloid mesylate is a combination of 3 ergot alkaloids used in the treatment of following conditions:
Mild problems with concentration, behavior (or) mood in elderly people caused due to dementia or Alzheimer's disease. It works by increasing blood circulation to the brain.
What Are The Side Effects Of Ergoloid mesylate?
Ergoloid mesylates can cause side effects such as:
- Blurred vision, nausea, flushing, vomiting
- Loss of appetite, drowsiness
- Stomach upset, lightheadedness
- Stuffy nose
Please consult a physician if the symptoms are persistent.
What Are The Contraindications Of Ergoloid mesylate?
Please inform your doctor if you have any of the following conditions:
- Hypersensitivity towards the drug ergoloid mesylates or any other allergies.
- Liver problems, blood pressure
- Behaviour problems, heart problems, psychosis