What Are The Uses Of Ergotamine tartrate?
Ergotamine tartrate is a vasoconstrictor used in the treatment of following conditions:
- Vascular headache
- Migraine headache
- Cluster headache
What Are The Side Effects Of Ergotamine tartrate?
Some common side effects that may be caused by the intake of ergotamine tartrate are:
- Dizziness, nausea, vomiting
Please consult a physician if the symptoms are persistent.
What Are The Contraindications Of Ergotamine tartrate?
Please inform your doctor if you have any of the following conditions:
- Hypersensitivity towards the drug ergotamine tartrate or any other allergies.
- Blood circulation problems, uncontrolled high blood pressure (hypertension)
- Heart/blood vessel disease
- Severe itching, severe infection
- Liver disease, kidney problems