What Are The Uses Of Eszopiclone?
Eszopiclone is a non-benzodiazepine sedative-hypnotic agent used in the treatment of insomnia (sleeplessness).
What Are The Side Effects Of Eszopiclone?
Some common side effects that may be caused by the intake of eszopiclone are:
- Dry mouth, unpleasant taste
- Difficulty in coordination, dizziness
Please consult a physician if the symptoms are persistent.
What Are The Contraindications Of Eszopiclone?
Please inform your doctor if you have any of the following conditions:
- Hypersensitivity towards the drug eszopiclone or any other allergies.
- Lung/breathing problems (chronic obstructive pulmonary disorder, sleep apnea)
- Liver/ Kidney problems, alcoholism
- Myasthenia gravis (muscle disorder)
- Mental/mood disorder