What Are The Uses Of Etoricoxib?
Etoricoxib is used in the treatment of following conditions:
- Joint pain and swelling caused by rheumatoid arthritis, osteoarthritis, spondylitis, ankylosing and gout.
What Are The Side Effects Of Etoricoxib?
The common side effects of etoricoxib are:
- Fatigue, headache
- Nausea, dizziness
- Heart burn
Please consult a physician if the symptoms are persistent.
What Are The Contraindications Of Etoricoxib?
Please inform your doctor if you have any of the following conditions:
- Hyper sensitivity towards the drug etoricoxib or any other allergies.
- Stomach ulcers, stomach / intestinal bleeding
- Liver diseases, kidney disease
- Inflammatory bowel disease
- Crohn’s disease, ulcerative colitis
- Pregnancy, breast feeding