What Are The Uses Of Eucalyptol?
Eucalyptol is useful in the following conditions:
- To treat bacterial infections, fungal infections, cough, asthma, excess mucus secretion, non-purulent sinusitis.
- Relieves pain
- Reduces inflammation
- Controls growth of cancer cells
- Aroma therapy
- Stuffy nose, ulcers, burns, wounds, bleeding gums, fever, bladder diseases, flu, acne.
- Improves blood circulation.
What Are The Side Effects Of Eucalyptol?
Eucalyptol is usually safe, but in some cases (over doses) it may cause:
What Are The Contraindications Of Eucalyptol?
Please inform your doctor if you have any of the following conditions:
- Hyper sensitivity towards eucalyptol or any other allergies.