What Are The Uses Of Euphorbia prostrata?
Euphorbia prostrata is used for treating:
- Bleeding haemorrhoids
- Breathing disorders like bronchitis, asthma, and chest congestion
- Mucus in the nose and throat, throat spasms
- Tumours, hay fever
- Worms, severe dysentery, digestive problems and gonorrhoea.
What Are The Side Effects Of Euphorbia prostrata?
Some people using Euphorbia prostrata may experience nausea.
What Are The Contraindications Of Euphorbia prostrata?
Please inform your doctor if you have any of the following conditions:
- Pregnancy (it may cause miscarriage)
- Stomach or intestinal problems (it may irritate the stomach)