What Are The Uses Of Fennel oil?
Fennel oil is prepared from fennel seeds. it:
- Improves wound healing, urination, lactation, stomach and spleen health.
- Prevents malnutrition, untimely (or) premature menopause.
- Relieves spasms, symptoms associated with periods such as a headache, dizziness, mood swings, stomach pain and constipation.
- Cleans kidneys
- Kills worms
- Reduces excess water, sodium, uric acid, bile salts, fat, toxins present in the body.
- Treats depression, dizziness, fatigue, cough, backache, bed wetting, bloating, heartburn, intestinal gas, loss of appetite.
- Boosts overall health.
- Purifies blood.
What Are The Side Effects Of Fennel oil?
Fennel oil is usually safe, but an overdose may cause skin sensitivity.
Please consult a physician if the symptoms are persistent.
What Are The Contraindications Of Fennel oil?
Please inform your doctor if you have any of the following conditions:
- Hypersensitivity towards fennel oil or any other allergies.
- Bleeding disorders