What Are The Uses Of Fenugreek?
Fenugreek is an Indian condiment also called as methi. Seeds of fenugreek have great medicinal value and have been found useful in:
- Curing acne, reducing ageing, and moisturizes skin.
- Preventing hair loss, dandruff, premature greying of hair.
- Regulating blood sugar levels.
- Preventing cancer, heart attack
- Reducing pain due to arthritis, high cholesterol, overweight, menstrual cramps.
- Improving kidney function, breast milk production.
- Protecting liver from damage
- Treating constipation, stomach upset, gastritis, inflammation, polycystic ovary syndrome (POCS), mouth ulcers, boils, bronchitis, cellulitis, chronic cough, hernia, male infertility, erectile dysfunction, leg ulcers, and eczema.
What Are The Side Effects Of Fenugreek?
Fenugreek is usually safe, but an overdose may cause diarrhoea, and bloating.
What Are The Contraindications Of Fenugreek?