What Are The Uses Of Finasteride?
Used for the treatment of Benign prostatic hyperplasia (enlarged prostate).
What Are The Side Effects Of Finasteride?
Please consult your doctor if any of the signs are observed:
- Decreased sexual interest
- Abnormalities in ejaculation
- Enlargement or tenderness of breast
- Body weakness
- Lower blood pressure
- Feeling of being depressed
- Breathing problem
What Are The Contraindications Of Finasteride?
Please inform your doctor if you have any of the following conditions:
- Hypersensitivity to Finasteride
- Prostate cancer, Liver disease, urinary problems, infections.