What Are The Uses Of Fluphenazine decanoate?
Fluphenazine decanoate is used in the treatment of chronic schizophrenia by reducing hallucination and delusions.
What Are The Side Effects Of Fluphenazine decanoate?
Some common side effects that may be caused by the intake of fluphenazine decanoate are:
- Nausea, dry mouth
- Lethargy, blurred vision
- Lightheadedness, drowsiness
- Constipation, headache
- Pain/swelling/irritation/redness at injection site
- Dizziness, sweating
Please consult a physician if the symptoms are persistent.
What Are The Contraindications Of Fluphenazine decanoate?
Please inform your doctor if you have any of the following conditions:
- Hypersensitivity towards the drug fluphenazine decanoate or any other allergies.
- Blood problems, brain tumours, brain damage
- Nervous system problems
- Glaucoma, breast cancer
- Heart problems, seizures, liver problems