What Are The Uses Of Flurbiprofen?
Flurbiprofen is used in the following conditions:
- Pain, joint stiffness, swelling due to arthritis
- Dental pain
Flurbiprofen sodium is used before certain eye surgeries to prevent narrowing of the pupil.
What Are The Side Effects Of Flurbiprofen?
The common side effects of Flurbiprofen are:
Some severe (but rare) side effects are:
- Unexpected weight gain
- Mental / mood changes
- Oedema (swelling of hands/feet)
- Yellowing of eyes/skin
- Dark urine
- Slurred speech
- Stiff neck
- Signs of kidney problems
Please consult a physician if the symptoms are persistent.
What Are The Contraindications Of Flurbiprofen?
Please inform your doctor if you have any of the following conditions:
- Hypersensitivity towards the drug Flurbiprofen or any other allergies.
- Liver/heart disease, stroke, high blood pressure
- Bleeding/clotting disorders, nasal polyps