What Are The Uses Of Fluticasone?
Fluticasone Propionate is a steroid, used to treat asthma, allergic rhinitis and inflammation of oesophagus.
It can also be used to treat various allergic skin conditions.
What Are The Side Effects Of Fluticasone?
Most of the people using this medication do not have any serious side-effects. However, some people may experience:
Consult your doctor if any of the following less likely, but severe side effects occurs:
- Nosebleeds, Runny nose
- Redness, Sores, Fever, chills
- Inflammation of face or neck
- Tiredness, and shortness of breath
- Weakness, Flu symptoms
- White patches in nose or throat and are painful, sore throat
What Are The Contraindications Of Fluticasone?
Please inform your doctor if you have any of the following conditions:
- Pregnant or planning for pregnancy, breast feeding.
- Unhealed nasal wound
- Hepatic impairment