What Are The Uses Of Follitropin beta?
Follitropin beta is a synthetic hormone used to treat fertility in both males and females. Follitropin beta increases the egg production rate in females and sperm production in males.
What Are The Side Effects Of Follitropin beta?
Some common side effects that may be caused by the intake of follitropin beta are:
- Pain/swelling/irritation/redness at injection site
- Mild abdominal/stomach pain
- Breast tenderness/pain
- Bloating, headache
Please consult a physician if the symptoms are persistent.
What Are The Contraindications Of Follitropin beta?
Please inform your doctor if you have any of the following conditions:
- Hypersensitivity towards the drug follitropin beta or any other allergies.
- Cancer to reproductive organs
- Thyroid problems, abnormal bleeding from vagina/uterus
- Heart problems/lung problems, brain tumor
- Adrenal gland problems