What Are The Uses Of Gamma linolenic acid?
Gamma linolenic acid is a type of amino acid used. People use it as a medicine. It:
- Reduces symptoms of nerve pain due to diabetes, high blood pressure, high cholesterol.
- Relieves depression
- Prevents breast cancer
- Treats psoriasis, hay fever, chronic fatigue syndrome, attention deficit – hyperactivity syndrome (ADHD), heart disease.
- Treats systemic sclerosis, eczema and psoriasis.
- Treats rheumatoid arthritis (RA), polyps in the mouth
What Are The Side Effects Of Gamma linolenic acid?
Gamma linolenic acid is usually safe, but sometimes it may cause side effects such as:
- Diarrhoea, intestinal gas
- Soft tools, belching
Please consult a physician if the symptoms are persistent.
What Are The Contraindications Of Gamma linolenic acid?
Please inform your doctor if you have any of the following conditions:
- Hypersensitivity towards the drug gamma-linolenic acid or any other allergies.
- Bleeding disorders