What Are The Uses Of Ganciclovir?
Ganciclovir is an antiviral agent used in the treatment of following conditions:
What Are The Side Effects Of Ganciclovir?
Some common side effects that may be caused by the intake of ganciclovir are:
- Shaking (tremor)
- Pain / redness / irritation / swelling at injection site
- Diarrhoea, dizziness, stomach upset, unsteadiness
Please consult a physician if the symptoms are persistent.
What Are The Contraindications Of Ganciclovir?
Please inform your doctor if you have any of the following conditions:
- Hypersensitivity towards the ganciclovir or any other allergies.
- Low blood cell count (white blood cells, red blood cells, platelets)
- Radiation therapy/kidney disease