What Are The Uses Of Garenoxacin?
Garenoxacin is a quinolone antibiotic can act both on gram positive and gram negative bacteria hence used in the treatment of following conditions:
- Urinary tract infections (UTI)
- Tonsil infection, sinus infection, throat/ nose infection
- Skin infection, soft tissue infection
- Lung infection (pneumonia), female genital organ infection
- Windpipe infection
What Are The Side Effects Of Garenoxacin?
Some common side effects that may be caused by the intake of Garenoxacin are:
Please consult a physician if the symptoms are persistent.
What Are The Contraindications Of Garenoxacin?
Please inform your doctor if you have any of the following conditions:
- Hypersensitivity towards the Garenoxacin or any other allergies.
- Seizures disorder, epilepsy