What Are The Uses Of Garlic?
Garlic is a commonly used plant in Indian kitchens and contains a whole lot of medicinal values. It:
- Boosts digestion, lowers blood pressure, prevents diabetes, lowers cholesterol.
- Relieves ear pain
- Clears up most intestinal problems like diarrhoea, dysentery, and colitis
- Treats colds, asthma, wounds, prevents acne, increases libido, prevents cancer
- Is rich in quercetin, selenium, and vitamin C, which help treat eye swelling and infections.
- Improves heart health, prevents stroke, cancer, and dementia
What Are The Side Effects Of Garlic?
Garlic is usually safe when taken in appropriate quantities. Excess intake may cause acidity, burning sensation and bad odour in the mouth.
What Are The Contraindications Of Garlic?
Please inform your doctor if you have any of the following conditions:
- Any liver problem
- Non-bacterial diarrhoea
- Low blood pressure
- Planning for a surgery
- Any stoppable bleeding