What Are The Uses Of Genistein?
Genistein is a combined polysaccharide prepared from specially processed (fermented) soya. It is used as a supplement to:
- Treat prostate cancer and breast cancer.
- Prevent development of insulin resistance, cancer cell growth.
- Regulate blood sugar levels.
What Are The Side Effects Of Genistein?
What Are The Contraindications Of Genistein?
Please inform your doctor if you have any of the following conditions:
- Hypersensitivity towards the drug genistein or any other allergies.
- Uterine cancer, ovarian cancer
- Uterine fibroids
- Endometriosis (tissue disorder related to uterus)