What Are The Uses Of Giloy?
Giloy, also known as Guduchi, Amrit and amrutha, is a wonderful root, having many benefits, as it:
- Boosts immunity
- Treats chronic fever, tachycardia, heart palpitations, diabetes, arthritis, constipation.
- Reduces stress and anxiety, respiratory problems like a frequent cough, cold tonsils, and asthmatic symptoms.
- Reduces signs of aging.
- Aids in the treatment of gout or elevated uric acid levels.
- Relieves symptoms of acidity, intestinal gas, indigestion, diarrhea with mucus.
- Treats loss of appetite, mouth ulcers, peptic ulcers, peptic (or) duodenal ulcers.
What Are The Side Effects Of Giloy?
What Are The Contraindications Of Giloy?