What Are The Uses Of Glucosamine?
It is an amino sugar which is found naturally in human body. It is recommended for the treatment of osteoarthritis.
It is found to be beneficial in following ways:
- Helps in growth, repair and maintenance of cartilage.
- Improves flexibility of joints
- Relives pain of arthritis
- Supports the function and structure of joints.
What Are The Side Effects Of Glucosamine?
Glucosamineis usually safe.
What Are The Contraindications Of Glucosamine?
Please inform your doctor if you have any of the following conditions:
- Pregnant or planning for pregnancy, breast feeding
- Liver disease