What Are The Uses Of Glycopyrronium Bromide?
Glycopyrronium Bromide is a muscarinic anticholinergic agent which is used in the treatment of following conditions:
- Chronic obstructive pulmonary disorder (COPD) (obstructive lung disease)
- Cerebral palsy (disorder that affects movement, balance, muscle tone)
- Bradycardia (slow heart rate) (along with other medications)
- Meniere’s disease (disorder of inner ear)
- Stomach ulcers
- Gustatory hyperhidrosis (excessive sweating)
What Are The Side Effects Of Glycopyrronium Bromide?
Some side effects that may be caused by the administration of Glycopyrronium Bromide are:
- Blurred vision, dizziness
- Constipation, drowsiness, diarrhea
- Stuffy nose, dry mouth, headache
Please consult a physician if the symptoms are persistent.
What Are The Contraindications Of Glycopyrronium Bromide?
Please inform your doctor if you have any of the following conditions:
- Hypersensitivity towards the drug Glycopyrronium Bromide or any other allergies.
- Urination problems
- Glaucoma (closure angle type)
- Ulcerative colitis, kidney problems
- Stomach/intestinal problems
- Myasthenia gravis (muscle disorder)
- Enlarged prostate