What Are The Uses Of Gokshura?
Gokshura (also known as Tribulus Terrestris in English), is a fruit – producing plant also called as puncture vine. Fruit, leaf, and root of this plant are used in medicine as it:
- Enhances athletic performance
- Improves heart health, circulation, and sexual performance
- Treats infertility, angina, erectile dysfunction, nervous disorders, constipation, headache
- Acts as anti-microbial, anti-tumor agent
- Increase libido
- Reduces weight gain in men
- Lowers high blood pressure, high cholesterol levels
What Are The Side Effects Of Gokshura?
Gokshura is possibly safe, but in some cases, it may cause mild side effects such as:
- Trouble sleeping
- Heavy menstrual bleeding, irregular periods
- Cramping, stomach pain
- Diarrhoea, vomiting
Please consult a physician if the symptoms are persistent.
What Are The Contraindications Of Gokshura?
Please inform your doctor if you have any of the following conditions:
- Currently taking diuretics
- Pregnancy, breastfeeding