What Are The Uses Of Halobetasol?
Halobetasol is used in the treatment of following conditions:
What Are The Side Effects Of Halobetasol?
The common side effects of Halobetasol are:
- Dryness of the skin, burning
- Stinging sensation, redness
Sometimes severe ( but less common) side effects are:
- Skin discoloration/ Skin thinning
- Hair bumps
- Excess hair growth
- Stretch marks
Please consult a physician if the symptoms are persistent.
What Are The Contraindications Of Halobetasol?
Please inform your doctor if you have any of the following conditions:
- Hyper sensitivity towards the drug Halobetasol or any other allergies.
- Blood circulation problems
- Immune system problems