What Are The Uses Of Histatin?
Histatin is a non-steroidal anti-allergic an antihistamine used in the treatment of following conditions:
- Sneezing, watery eyes
- Itching, runny nose
- Rashes, hives
What Are The Side Effects Of Histatin?
Some common side effects that may be observed after the intake of histatin are:
- Dry mouth, dizziness
- Sleepiness, fatigue
- A headache, trouble urination
Please consult a physician if the symptoms are persistent.
What Are The Contraindications Of Histatin?
Please inform your doctor if you have any of the following conditions:
- Hypersensitivity towards the drug histatin or any other allergies.
- Stomach ulcer
- Glaucoma (high pressure in eye)
- Hyperthyroidism (overactive thyroid)
- High blood pressure (hypertension), heart problems
- Asthma, enlarged prostate, bladder problems