What Are The Uses Of Honey?
Honey is the oldest sweetener on earth also called as yogavahi and used in traditional medicines as well as home remedies. It:
- Reduces ulcers, gastrointestinal disorders, infections, cough, throat irritation, overweight.
- Improves overall strength of body, immune system activity.
- Treats impotence, premature ejaculation, urinary tract disorders, diarrhoea, nausea, bronchial asthma.
- Regulates blood sugar levels.
- Prevents cancer, heart diseases
- Heals burns and wounds.
What Are The Side Effects Of Honey?
What Are The Contraindications Of Honey?