What Are The Uses Of Hyaluronic acid?
Hyaluronic acid ( topical) is used in many conditions as it:
- Treats sores in the mouth, skin wounds, burns, atopic dermatitis, dry skin, scaly skin.
- Relieves dry eyes and is applied during cataract surgery.
- Reduces ageing, wrinkles.
- Reduces stiffness and pain in case of osteoarthritis.
What Are The Side Effects Of Hyaluronic acid?
Hyaluronic acid is usually safe, but in some cases, it may cause:
- Skin discoloration
- Blisters / burning sensation / rashes / itching at applied site.
Please consult a physician if the symptoms are persistent.
What Are The Contraindications Of Hyaluronic acid?
Please inform your doctor if you have any of the following conditions:
- Hyper sensitivity towards the drug hyaluronic acid or any other allergies.