What Are The Uses Of Hydrogen Peroxide?
Hydrogen Peroxide is used most commonly in every household to:
- Disinfect small wounds, kill germs that cause a bad smell in the mouth
- Bleach hair, disinfect toothbrushes
- Remove stains from teeth, nails
- Treat boils, calluses, corns
- Remove ear wax, prevent ear infection after swimming
- Treat foot fungus
Apart from above, it is also used for cleaning various things at home like tiles, floors, carpets, rugs etc.
What Are The Side Effects Of Hydrogen Peroxide?
There are no side-effects of hydrogen peroxide. If you experience some allergic reactions like itching, burning sensation etc., please consult your doctor immediately.
What Are The Contraindications Of Hydrogen Peroxide?
Please inform your doctor if you have any of the following conditions: