What Are The Uses Of Hydrolyzed marine collagen?
Hydrolyzed marine collagen is the purest form of collagen with complete amino acid composition. It is widely given as supplement as it:
- Rejuvenates, smoothens, and moisturizes the skin
- Prevents deeps wrinkles
- Enhances skin tightness and elasticity, wound healing, skin texture, joint flexibility, helps in collagen synthesis
- Builds bone strength, prevents aging
- Regulates blood sugar levels
- Lowers high cholesterol levels
- Reduces scars, inflammation, age spots
- Acts as antibiotic
- Lightens and brightens skin
- Aids in weight loss
What Are The Side Effects Of Hydrolyzed marine collagen?
Hydrolyzed marine collagen is usually safe, but in some cases, it may cause side effects such as:
- Loss of appetite, lingering taste in mouth
Please consult a physician if the symptoms are persistent.
What Are The Contraindications Of Hydrolyzed marine collagen?