What Are The Uses Of Hydrolyzed pea protein?
Hydrolyzed pea protein is a hydrolysate of pea protein which is derived by acid, enzyme hydrolysis from green or yellow peas. It is used in the manufacture of personal care products and also as a supplement. It:
- Conditions the skin, hair
- Reduce high blood pressure, high cholesterol levels
- Builds up muscles
- Prevents cardiovascular diseases, obesity,
- Treats chronic kidney diseases, diarrhea
- Regulates blood sugar levels
What Are The Side Effects Of Hydrolyzed pea protein?
Hydrolyzed pea protein is usually safe, but in some cases, it may cause side effects such as allergy or rash.
Please consult a physician if the symptoms are persistent.
What Are The Contraindications Of Hydrolyzed pea protein?
Please inform your doctor if you have any of the following conditions:
- Any allergies.
- Undergoing dialysis