What Are The Uses Of Hydroxychloroquine?
Hydroxychloroquine is used in the treatment of following conditions:
What Are The Side Effects Of Hydroxychloroquine?
Some common side effects of hydroxychloroquine are:
- Stomach cramps, loss of appetite
- A headache, diarrhoea
- Nausea, dizziness
Please consult a physician if the symptoms are persistent.
What Are The Contraindications Of Hydroxychloroquine?
Please inform your doctor if you have any of the following conditions:
- Hypersensitivity towards hydroxychloroquine or any other allergies.
- Blood disorders (porphyria)
- Genetic problems (G-6 – PD deficiency)
- Skin problems (psoriasis, atopic dermatitis)
- Kidney disease, liver disease