What Are The Uses Of Ifosfamide?
Ifosfamide, a chemotherapy drug, is used in the treatment of various types of cancers like:
What Are The Side Effects Of Ifosfamide?
The most common side effects of phenyl propanol amide are:
- Nausea, vomiting
- Abdominal pain, diarrhoea
- Loss of appetite
- Swelling/pain at injection site
Sometimes severe Like the following can also occur:
- Severe dehydration
- Urination problems (decreased or unusual urine)
- Light headedness, dizziness
- Dry mouth
Please consult a physician if the symptoms are persistent
What Are The Contraindications Of Ifosfamide?
Please inform your doctor if you have any of the following conditions:
- Hyper sensitivity towards the drug ifosfamide or any other allergies
- Blood (or) bleeding disorders
- Kidney diseases
- Radiation treatments
- Liver diseases
- Any current infections