What Are The Uses Of Ikshu root?
Ikshu root is the root of sugarcane. It is a well-known crop in India. Besides its commercial usage for production of sugar and jaggery, it also has many health benefits. It:
- Is rich in nutrients like vitamins E, C, A and minerals.
- Maintains brain health, heart health, kidney health, eye health
- Strengthens gums and teeth
- Controls nosebleed, cold, flu
- Prevents stroke
- Treats infections like sexually transmitted disease, urinary tract infections, inflammation, diarrhoea
- Relieves body heat, heart pounding
- Reduces wrinkles, ageing of skin, premature ageing
- Brightens, whitens and smoothens skin
- Aids in weight loss
- Is beneficial in breast cancer, prostate problems, jaundice
What Are The Side Effects Of Ikshu root?
What Are The Contraindications Of Ikshu root?
Please inform your doctor if you have any of the following conditions:
- Blood clotting disorders