What Are The Uses Of Iloperidone?
Iloperidone is a psychotic drug used in the treatment of schizophrenia, hallucinations and some other mental disorders.
What Are The Side Effects Of Iloperidone?
Some common side effects that may be observed by the intake of iloperidone are:
- Dry mouth, dizziness, tiredness
- Light headedness, weight gain, stuffy nose
Please consult a physician if the symptoms are persistent.
What Are The Contraindications Of Iloperidone?
Please inform your doctor if you have any of the following conditions:
- Hypersensitivity towards the drug iloperidone or any other allergies.
- Chest pain, heart attack
- Liver problems, stroke, diabetes
- Dehydration, seizures
- Low blood pressure (hypotension), low white blood cell count
- Sleep apnea, dementia
- Breast cancer, trouble swallowing