What Are The Uses Of Imidapril?
Imidapril is used in the treatment of following conditions:
- High blood pressure
- Chronic heart failure
What Are The Side Effects Of Imidapril?
The common side effects of imidapril are:
- Sleep disturbances, dizziness, fatigue
- Stomach irritation
- Decreased blood pressure
Sometimes severe (but rare) side effects are:
- Increased potassium levels in blood
- Renal impairment
Please consult a physician if the symptoms are persistent
What Are The Contraindications Of Imidapril?
Please inform your doctor if you have any of the following conditions:
- Hyper sensitivity towards the drug imidapril or any other allergies
- Patients with obstruction in blood flow
- Narrowing of blood vessels
- Kidney problems