What Are The Uses Of Indacaterol?
Indacaterol is an ultra-long-acting beta-adrenoceptor agonist which is used in the treatment of following conditions:
- Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD)
- Trouble breathing, wheezing (whistling noise while breathing)
- Chronic bronchitis, emphysema
What Are The Side Effects Of Indacaterol?
Some common side effects that may occur due to the intake of indacaterol are:
- A headache, tremor (shaking)
- Nausea, cough
Please consult a physician if the symptoms are persistent.
What Are The Contraindications Of Indacaterol?
Please inform your doctor if you have any of the following conditions:
- Hypersensitivity towards the drug indacaterol or any other allergies.
- High blood pressure, any heart diseases
- Overactive thyroid
- Seizures, diabetes