What Are The Uses Of Isoflavonoids?
Isoflavonoids are beneficial to the human body in many ways, as they:
- Reduce risk of breast cancer, protein in urine conditions.
- Reduce high blood pressure, diabetes symptoms, high cholesterol levels, heart attack chances in women.
- Treat diarrhea, digestion problems related to sugar galactose, lactose, and menopausal symptoms like hot flashes, osteoporosis, and obesity.
- Improve mental function, muscle strength.
- Improve skin texture and color.
What Are The Side Effects Of Isoflavonoids?
No side effects of isoflavonoids are noted.
What Are The Contraindications Of Isoflavonoids?
Please inform your doctor if you have any of the following conditions: