What Are The Uses Of Isoflurane?
Isoflurane is used as an anesthesia (general) in conditions of airway irritation. It is administered through inhalation.
What Are The Side Effects Of Isoflurane?
Isoflurane is possibly safe, but in some cases may cause side effects such as:
- Low blood pressure (hypotension)
- Irregular heartbeat
- Respiratory depression
Please consult a physician if the symptoms are persistent.
What Are The Contraindications Of Isoflurane?
Please inform your doctor if you have any of the following conditions:
- Hypersensitivity towards the drug isoflurane or any other allergies.
- Malignant hyperthermia
- Myasthenia gravis (muscle disorder)
- High amount of potassium levels in blood
- Liver disease
- Duchene muscular dystrophy