What Are The Uses Of Isoniazid?
Isoniazid is an isonicotinylhydrazide antibiotic is used in the treatment of tuberculosis along with other antibiotics.
What Are The Side Effects Of Isoniazid?
Some common side effects that may be observed after the intake of isoniazid are:
- Stomach upset, vomiting, nausea
Please consult a physician if the symptoms are persistent.
What Are The Contraindications Of Isoniazid?
Please inform your doctor if you have any of the following conditions:
- Hypersensitivity towards the drug isoniazid or any other allergies.
- Diabetes, human immune deficiency virus infection
- Liver problems, peripheral neuropathy (numbness/tingling of arms and legs)
- Kidney problems, recent childbirth
- Alcohol abuse