What Are The Uses Of Jaiphal?
Jaiphal is a wonderful spice having many benefits, as it:
- Treats a cough, asthma, diarrhea, insomnia, irritable bowel syndrome.
- Relieves excess thirst, excess moisture of mouth and sliminess.
- Useful in diabetes and urinary tract problems (infections), intestinal worms infection and infected wounds.
- Improves strength of the digestive system, taste, and appetite.
- Relieves emaciation, allergic rhinitis, cardiac pain, depression and anxiety.
- Improves skin tone and complexion, clears acne.
What Are The Side Effects Of Jaiphal?
Jaiphal is usually safe, but in some cases (of over dose) it may cause:
- Vomiting, nausea
- Weak pulse, hypothermia
What Are The Contraindications Of Jaiphal?
Please inform your doctor if you have any of the following conditions:
- Hyper sensitivity towards jaiphal or any other allergies.
- Breast feeding