What Are The Uses Of Kakamachi?
Kakamachi is a weed well known for its medicinal properties and is also known as black nightshade. It:
- Treats scabies, vitiligo, ringworm, herpes, conjunctivitis, itching sensation in eye, urticarial patches, hiccups, diabetes, anorexia, vomiting, cough, asthma, fever, nausea, rat bite, ulcer and gingivitis
- Rejuvenates skin, reduces aging
- Reduces localized swelling
- Improves color of hair, hair texture
- Improves semen quality and sperm production
- Relieves constipation
What Are The Side Effects Of Kakamachi?
Kakamachi is usually safe, but in some cases, it may cause side effects such as:
- Low blood pressure, agitation
- Diarrhoea, vomiting, nausea
Please consult a physician if the symptoms are persistent.
What Are The Contraindications Of Kakamachi?
Please inform your doctor if you have any of the following conditions:
- Hypersensitivity towards the drug kakamachi or any other allergies.
- Pregnancy, breastfeeding