What Are The Uses Of Kalmegh?
Kalmegh is used in the treatment of following conditions:
- Liver disorders, drug-induced liver damage
- Fever, cold, sore throat,
- Worms, constipation, abdominal gas
- Inflammation, digestive system problems, intestinal infections
- Skin problems
- Low appetite in children
- Diabetes, dengue
- Treats upper respiratory infections, common cold, flu, cholera, pneumonia, jaundice, viral hepatitis, swollen lymph nodes, chicken pox, ear infection, tuberculosis, bronchitis, headaches, mumps, burns, malaria inflammation.
What Are The Side Effects Of Kalmegh?
Kalmegh is mostly safe, but an over dose may cause:
- Vomiting, rash
- A headache, fatigue
- Swollen lymph nodes
Please consult a physician if the symptoms are persistent.
What Are The Contraindications Of Kalmegh?
Please inform your doctor if you have any of the following conditions:
- Hypersensitivity towards the Kalmegh or any other allergies.
- Hypotension, bleeding disorders
- Duodenal ulcers, esophageal reflux