What Are The Uses Of Karpura?
Karpura is a very important ingredient in traditional medicines (topical) and used to treat following conditions:
- Skin itching and irritation
- Soothing of burns, eczema
- Alleviation of pain, acne
- Cracked heels, skin rashes
- Bacterial and fungal infections
- Hair loss, lice, and bugs
- Hair root strengthening, dandruff treatment, improving hair growthPain relief, asthma, diarrhea
- Symptoms of osteoarthritis, spasmodic problems
- Inflammation, headache
What Are The Side Effects Of Karpura?
Karpura is mostly safer, but in some cases (or) over dosage may cause:
- Skin redness (or) irritation if applied directly to the skin.
Please consult a physician if the symptoms are persistent.
What Are The Contraindications Of Karpura?
Please inform your doctor if you have any of the following conditions:
- Hyper sensitivity towards the drug Karpura or any other allergies.