What Are The Uses Of Kasani?
Kasani is also known as chicory is a herb used in Ayurveda. it is used in medicine also. It:
- Acts as a relaxant, an anti-inflammatory agent, appetizer, coolant, diuretic.
- Treats sluggish liver, spleen enlargement, jaundice, biliary stasis (stoppage of bile), eye troubles, sore throat, mouth ulcers
- Relieves pain, inflammation, constipation, mouth bleeding, headache, urticaria (skin rash)
- Improves irregular periods and menstrual disturbances
- Strengthens nervous system.
- Lowers burning sensation in body
- Purifies blood
- Increases digestion
- Maintains normal blood pressure
What Are The Side Effects Of Kasani?
Kasani is usually safe, but in some cases may cause side effects such as:
Please consult a physician if the symptoms are persistent.
What Are The Contraindications Of Kasani?
Please inform your doctor if you have any of the following conditions:
- Hypersensitivity towards the drug Kasani or any other allergies.
- Pregnancy, breastfeeding