What Are The Uses Of Kasha?
Kasha is a whole grain also known as buckwheat groats. Well known for its nutritional properties, it:
- Regulates blood pressure, diabetes
- Rich in high quality and easily digestible proteins, vitamins and minerals
- Cleans and strengthens intestines
- Improves appetite
- Treats chronic diarrhoea and dysentery
- Reduces excess water in body
- Acts as antioxidant
What Are The Side Effects Of Kasha?
Kasha is usually safe, but in some cases, it may cause side effects such as an allergy in children.
Please consult a physician if the symptoms are persistent.
What Are The Contraindications Of Kasha?
Please inform your doctor if you have any of the following conditions:
- Hypersensitivity towards kasha or any other allergies.
- Spleen Qi deficiency