What Are The Uses Of Ketorolac tromethamine ?
Ketorolac tromethamine is commonly used for management/ treatment of:
- Acute pain after any surgery.
- Severe lower back pain caused by kidney stones.
What Are The Side Effects Of Ketorolac tromethamine ?
Common side-effects of Ketorolac tromethamine are:
- Getting drowsy
- An upset stomach
- A few rare but serious side effects are:
Signs of meningitis (fever or a stiff neck)
- Changed urine amount due to kidney problems
- Getting easily bruised or bleeding starts easily
What Are The Contraindications Of Ketorolac tromethamine ?
Please inform your doctor if you have any of the following conditions:
- Breastfeeding your
- A history with peptic ulcers or renal impairment.
- Coronary Artery Bypass Graft surgery.