What Are The Uses Of Kojic Acid?
Kojic acid is used for reduction of pigmentation, melasma and freckles.
It is used for:
- Brown color patches on the skin, pigmentation
- Age spots
- Chapped lips
- Hypomelanotic skin problem
- Blisters due to fever
What Are The Side Effects Of Kojic Acid?
Please consult a doctor if any of the following happens:
- Burning or Itching Sensation
- Allergic Reaction
- Tingling on the skin/throat/lips/face
- Contact Dermatitis
- Localized Reactions
What Are The Contraindications Of Kojic Acid?
The cream must be avoided in the following cases:
- Children and elderly people