What Are The Uses Of L-cysteine?
L–cysteine is a semi-essential amino acid of our body and is used in medicine as it:
Detoxifies body toxins
- Improves antioxidant capacity, immunity, male fertility, digestion.
- Reduces ageing process, symptoms of ulcerative colitis.
- Maintains overall health in postmenopausal women, blood sugar levels in diabetic patients, symptoms of obsessive-compulsive disorder.
- Relieves symptoms of respiratory conditions.
- Treats psychiatric disorders (bipolar disorder).
- Prevents colon cancer, lung cancer, asthma, and angina.
- Treats acne.
What Are The Side Effects Of L-cysteine?
What Are The Contraindications Of L-cysteine?